Catskills Escape is a boutique venue for intimate country barn weddings in the glorious Catskills, with views of the lake, meadows, forests and rolling hills.
The antique barn creates a classic country setting for weddings. The historic farmhouse accommodates eight guests, renovated with love and attention to detail.
It is a world away from busy everyday life, yet less than 20 minutes from Oneonta’s well-established hotels, fine restaurants, and easy interstate access.
The 2017 rate for use of the Wedding venue with two nights in the farmhouse is $4,000 (Without any use of the farmhouse, the rate for use of the barn only is $3,000). Weddings limited at 100 guests.
- Use of the grounds and barn from Friday afternoon until Monday morning .
- The ceremony can be in the barn or outdoors in the field near hundred year old maple trees with views of the hills, valley, lake and countryside.
- 2 night rental of the farm house with kitchen for up to 8 people from Friday afternoon with departure Sunday.
- Use of the farm house for the wedding participants for preparation before the wedding.
- A Bonfire (if conditions permit) the night of the wedding party.
- On site parking for 45 Cars. No parking is allowed on the local roads.
- We suggest car pooling or a bus rental from Oneonta.
- Bistro lighting in the barn.
Additional necessities can be rented locally. A 2016 detailed quote from a local rental company can be viewed from the Weddings Drop Down Menu as a rough guide only. This company’s 2016 Pricing for tables, chairs in the barn and field, dance floor, lighting, dishes, glassware, flatware, linen, lighting, jag (restrooms), and delivery is approximately $4,200.These prices do not include items like Floral, Music, and Catering.
For your Information:
- Music must be finished by 11:00 PM.
- A signed contract and 50% non-refundable deposit is required for reserving your wedding venue.
- The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to the scheduled event.
- A $1,000 security/damage deposit is required 90 days prior to the wedding.
- You are responsible for cleaning up all decorations and other items you bring before noon on Monday.
- We can dispose of any trash for an additional fee.
- No candles, lanterns or fires are allowed in the house, barn or elsewhere on the property without prior written consent.
- A Licensed catering company must provide and serve all food and drinks.
- The caterer is responsible for all set up, take down and clean-up.
- The wedding couple is responsible and liable for any damage or loss to Catskills Escape, its grounds, equipment and facilities during the entire rental period. In addition, the bridal couple must obtain event insurance for no less than $2,000,000 naming Catskills Escape and the owners as co-insured.